Friday, August 28, 2009

Less than 100 eat out - King Panda

When in Eastwood, I usually challenge myself to find a decent lunch/dinner place recessionista style which means it should be less than a hundred bucks. Yes, kuripot reprezent!

Here are my usual places and orders:

Citi Cafe = This is at the 2nd Floor of Citibank Tower. A full meal meaning rice, 1 ulam, soup and dessert will cost you around PHP 50. They have a good variety of lafang too :)

Fazolis = Regular Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce or 1 Slice Cheese Pizza. They have complimentary bread sticks. The Spag and pizza are both under a hundred bucks

KFC = Wow Chicken Steak. I think this is only PHP 50, don't get drink, just house water :p Mcdo has a similar thing, but theirs has drink for PHP 50. I love Mcdo :)

Mang Inasal at the 3rd Floor of Cybermall = Order the SM 1, again, don't get drink, just house water. You only pay PHP 49 hahahaha

Tenderbites = They have a PHP 99 steak which comes with either mixed vege or mashed po and iced tea. My officemates do not like it but I do. Just put lots of Knorr seasoning and hot sauce and it's all good hahhaa

Last night, while wandering around Cybermall, I saw a new place called KING PANDA right beside Tenderbites, with a canteen feel so I thought, pwede! I checked the menu and true enough pasok sa banga hahaha. They have a set meal for PHP 89 that comes with a mountain of fried rice, noodles and 1 large serving of viand of your choice. I chose fish fillet and tausi. I was so full I seriously had to drag myself back to the office. The service was great too!

My gabundok na fried rice with noodles


Fish Tausi, put some chili and it's all set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment