Thursday, October 1, 2009

Don't Shoot The Messenger

SKP and I were in MOA walking aimlessly on the eve of Eidl Fitr. He was looking at bags and watches and as usual, I wasn't paying any attention. I always have this feeling that I am getting shortchanged when I shop at malls because I know I can find the item at a cheaper price elsewhere. (All together now, Kuripot Reprezent!)

When we entered the Kenneth Cole shop though, an ecobag caught my attention because I thought it was rather witty. It was a medium-sized messenger bag with "Don't Shoot The Messenger" imprinted on it. SKP asked if I liked the bag and he offered to get it for me. I of course said no, thanks.

So he asked if we can go to my happy place, Surplus Shop! hahaha While we were there, he said he was gonna go to the restroom. I wanted to show him a nice jacket I saw but alas, he was nowhere in sight. Another 15 minutes passed, still no SKP.

I had a bad feeling so I dashed to the Kenneth Cole shop and true enough, the bag wasn't there anymore! And SKP wasnt there anymore too! I couldn't call him because, his phones were with me :p

When I went back to Surplus Shop, SKP was there with a big grin on his face, holding the paper bag, he said, Happy Eidl Fitr :p
SKP and his surprise

Sigh :)

My new bag! Thank you SKP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment