Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Passion Fruit with Mangosteen Concentrate from Kablon Farms


SKP came from Gensan last week for the Tuna Festival. I envy him. The last time I went there was with a friend. We stayed at the Changco's, I forgot where it was exactly, I remember the vast yet simple property with turkeys and peacocks roaming the area. Before I left the place, I was asked to sign a guestbook and guess whose name was signed before mine...Cory Aquino! Yep, that's about my closest encounter with the late President :)

We used to spend our December breaks in Gensan in early 2000 when my Dad decided to build a house near the Gensan Airport. We were all over the place then, I'm based in Manila, my sister in Cotabato, my brother in Davao and my Dad's office was in Midsayap so no one was actually looking after the contruction and the furnishing of the house. So my Dad, asked his friend, (I think he is the owner of the famous lechon baka place in Gensan :p) to furnish the house. My Dad's line was: O, Pare ikaw na bahala sa kama ng mga bata. This friend never met us, he thought we were gradeschoolers so he bought really really small single beds hahaha!

Anyway, back to SKP. He brought me an inneresting looking juice concentrate which says Passion Fruit with Mangosteen. I didn't even know passion fruit is available in Gensan! Maybe it's time for another visit. The juice is from Kablon Farms which is located in Tupi, South Cotabato. They specialize in organically grown fruits and veggies.

Truth be told, I'm not a fan of juices but I'm gonna try the passion fruit + mangosteen soon only because passion fruits are supposed to be good for people with sleeping disorders :) Zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment